Location The Hague – Minimum 32 hours per week
Everyone leaves traces, even in the digital world. Do you know exactly where to find these traces and how to secure, investigate and report them properly? Then we’re looking for you!
Digital forensic investigation
As crime has reached the digital realm in various ways in recent years, digital forensics become of great importance. This can be used to answer questions such as: Who leaked business information? Is there a mandatory data breach? Who’s the sender of the blackmail e-mail?
NFIR specialises in the collection, identification and validation of digital information and regularly conducts digital forensic investigations for its clients. NFIR has a POB licence for this purpose.
As a digital forensic investigator, you’re part of our Incident Response team.
- You are interested in all new developments in the field of hacking and malware.
- You have knowledge of multiple operating and file systems.
- Knowledge of (business) networks and virtualization is an advantage.
- You like to automate your work from time to time, like with Python. You have programming knowledge.
- Forensic procedures are ingrained in you.
- Structured tracking is an automatism.
- Curiosity is your middle name.
- You are flexible, you understand that incidents also take place outside working hours.
- You can easily differentiate between main cases and side cases.
- You are very communicative; explaining to a customer what you are going to do is not a problem for you.
- You report clearly in both Dutch and English.
- At least relevant HBO/WO education.
- You have certifications for EnCase and FTK, or you are willing to achieve them in the short term.
- You have a private investigator’s degree.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience.
- At least 32 hours a week.
- In view of the work, a chief constable’s approval is necessary.
Terms of employment
NFIR applies a salary in line with the market, based on education and experience. The fringe benefits are also very well regulated (lease car, telephone, laptop, pension and various training possibilities).
Got excited about this vacancy? Or do you have questions and/or remarks? Please contact Arwi van der Sluijs via email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.